Why choose Herts & Essex Fertility Centre?
Choosing your fertility clinic is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Call our friendly, expert team now on 01992 78 50 60 to arrange an initial consultation or book a place on one of our Open Evenings or Open Days to meet us and to take look around.
A few good reasons why you should choose Herts & Essex Fertility Centre:
- All your appointments and treatments take place under one roof at our clinic in Cheshunt.
- We use the Salve app/platform to communicate with patients for easy access to information about treatment, medication, appointment reminders etc.
- Success rates are consistent with the national average. To view our verified results visit the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) website https://www.hfea.gov.uk/choose-a-clinic/clinic-search/results/30/
- In our 34+ year history, we have helped to deliver over 7,000 babies and we see over 700 new patients each year.
- We pioneered the use of Blastocyst Transfer in the UK and since the year 2000 we have performed more than 2,200 Blastocyst Transfers.
- In 2021 we completed 37 egg share cycles and 22 altruistic cycles – anonymous, known or partner donation.
- Funded IVF for egg share donors: Patients who donate half of their collected eggs to our egg share programme are rewarded with funded IVF treatment. We offer a similar scheme to our sperm share donors.
- We are one of the leading Surrogacy clinics in the UK, with 36 Surrogacy cycles completed and 14 Surrogacy babies arrived or due, as of 2021.
- One Couple – One Incubator: This policy ensures a safer and more consistent environment for embryo development.
- RI Electronic Witnessing system to ensure extra safety for your embryos and gametes – We were the first IVF clinic in the world to use this unique electronic tagging system, which was developed in collaboration with Research Instruments, a leading manufacturer of IVF equipment. It is now used in laboratories throughout the world.
- Good location – 20 minutes by train from Liverpool Street Station by train, easy access at junction 25 on the M25, located in Hertfordshire on the border of Essex and North London and within easy reach of the M11, M1 and A12.
Our culture of diversity, inclusivity and equality symbolises the value and respect we have for our staff and patients – it’s part of our DNA.
Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diversity of our staff and patients.
We are ideally located on junction 25 (A10) of the M25, and within easy reach of the M11, M1 and A12. In the main, our patients come from Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Central and North London and find travel to us particularly convenient.
Just 20 minutes’ journey from central London via mainline train out of Liverpool Street Station to Cheshunt Station (with a minicab office on station premises) and Theobald Grove Station from where local buses literally stop at our doorstep.
We are situated next to the main offices for Broxbourne Borough Council and we have ample parking on site.