Why choose Herts & Essex Fertility Centre?
Choosing your fertility clinic is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Call our friendly, expert team now on 01992 78 50 60 to arrange an initial consultation or book a place on one of our Open Evenings or Open Days to meet us and to take look around.
Here are some very good reasons why you should choose Herts & Essex Fertility Centre:
- All your appointments and treatments take place in one place, our clinic in Cheshunt
- Excellent success rates.
Our verified results consistently place us as one of the top IVF clinics in the UK. Visit our page on the new Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) website https://www.hfea.gov.uk/choose-a-clinic/clinic-search/results/30/.
- In our 31 year history, we have helped deliver over 6,500 babies.
- Unrivalled pioneering experience: We pioneered the use of Blastocyst Transfer in the UK and since 2000 we have performed more than 2200 Blastocyst Transfers. We see over 700 new couples each year.
- In 2015 we completed 38 egg share cycles: 52% of donors and 58% of recipients achieved a clinical pregnancy. We also completed 20 altruistic cycles – known or partner donation – with a 60% clinical pregnancy rate.
- Funded IVF for Egg Share donors: Patients who donate half of their collected eggs to our Egg Share programme are allowed to be rewarded with funded IVF treatment. We offer a similar scheme to our Sperm Share donors.
- We are one of the top IVF clinics in the UK in terms of live birth success rates per embryo replaced and we are the highest ranked fertility clinic in the East of England.
- We lead the way in Surrogacy, with 7 out of 10 of our first cases pregnant or delivered.
- One Couple – One Incubator: This policy ensures a safer and more consistent environment for embryo development.
- RI Electronic Witnessing system to ensure extra safety for your embryos and gametes: we were the first IVF centre in the world to use this unique electronic tagging system, which was developed with our collaboration with Research Instruments, a leading manufacturer of IVF equipment. It is now used in laboratories throughout the world.
- Handy location. Easy to access, we are located in Hertfordshire on the border of Essex and North London on Junction 25 (A10) of the M25, within easy reach of the M11, M1 and A12 and just 20 minutes from central London by train.
Our Culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Equality symbolises the Value and Respect we have for our Staff and Patients – it’s part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diversity of our staff and patients.
We are ideally located on junction 25 (A10) of the M25, and within easy reach of the M11, M1 and A12. In the main, our patients come from Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire, Central and North London and find travel to us particularly convenient.
Just 20 minutes’ journey from central London via mainline train out of Liverpool Street Station to Cheshunt Station (with a minicab office on station premises) and Theobald Grove Station from where local buses literally stop at our doorstep.
We are situated next to the main offices for Broxbourne Borough Council and we have ample parking on site.