The Herts & Essex Fertility Centre is consistently one of the top-performing fertility clinics in the UK and has some of the best success rates in the East of England. These results are achieved through the professionalism, expertise and the commitment of our staff.
Full-time | Competitive salary + benefits
Closing date: 13/02/2023 | Post date: 05/01/2023
An exciting opportunity for a Fertility Nurse
The Herts & Essex Fertility Centre is consistently one of the top-performing fertility clinics in the UK and has some of the best success rates in the East of England. We take immense pride in providing a medical service of the highest calibre, tailored to suit the individual needs of each patient, in a friendly, supportive, and caring environment. The Herts & Essex Fertility Centre is a leading surrogacy centre and was awarded Surrogacy Fertility Clinic of the Year in 2018 and 2022. The Clinic supports the treatment of same-sex couples through our active sperm and egg donation programmes. The Clinic was established in 1989 and with an outstanding track record, we have created over 6,700 babies as a result of our care.
Fertility Nurse (Full-Time Mon – Fri with Occasional Weekends)
- The ideal candidate will have a professional, flexible, and reliable attitude, and will enjoy new challenges, learning new skills and working on a one-to-one basis.
- You will be joining a close-knit team and you will be expected to work with our Nurses and Consultants, reporting to the Nurse Manager.
- You will have the opportunity to utilise your fertility experience, and you will also be able to extend your knowledge within the Fertility Nursing Sector.
- You will be responsible for meeting the individual needs of patients and their partners who attend the clinic throughout their fertility journey.
- You will be expected to ensure that all activities are carried out according to the clinic’s protocols and Quality Management System, as well as the NMC, CQC and HFEA code of practice.
- Registered General Nurse
- Level 1 Registration with the NMC
- At least 1-year post-registration experience, ideally including fertility experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Passion for high-quality patient safety and care
- Counselling Certification (not essential)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary depending on your experience and benefit from working alongside a highly talented, friendly, inclusive, well-respected medical and scientific team, allowing you to enjoy a positive work-life balance.
We are located in a purpose-built, state-of-the-art fertility clinic next to Broxbourne Council. The Clinic promotes personal development, and involvement in projects and we pride ourselves on our celebrated patient and staff Wellness programme.
The Clinic is based in Cheshunt on the Hertfordshire/Essex border, with easy access to the M25, M1, and M11, and offers free car parking for staff. By train, it’s only 20 minutes from London Liverpool Street station.
To apply in confidence for the role, please submit your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Sarah Templeman, Nurse Manager on 01992 785067 or visit our website:
Permanent Contract | Competitive salary + benefits
Closing date: 13 February 2023 | Post date: 5 January 2023