Food is a powerful tool. Not only does it give you energy, lift your mood and help you think more clearly, it can also boost your health and fertility. Use our top ten diet rules to work towards a delicious, healthy and varied fertility diet is one of life’s great pleasures and you deserve to enjoy every tasty mouthful.
So, remember these top ten diet rules:
- Eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables every day
- Eat enough essential oils
- Drink plenty of water
- Go for high-fibre whole foods
- Eat good-quality protein with every meal
- Always eat breakfast and stop eating after 8pm
- Keep your blood sugar levels balanced by eating little and often – every three hours or so
- Limit caffeine and sugar
- Choose organic food where possible
- Limit your intake of red meat, saturated fat, convenience foods, refined foods and foods that are high in additives and preservatives
If you have any specific concerns regarding your diet we can discuss them during your consultation with us. Our One-Stop Fertility Assessment checks your general well-being, as well as assessing your fertility, as part of your first appointment.
Please call us on 01992 78 50 60 to arrange an appointment.