Why choose Herts & Essex Fertility Centre. Choosing your fertility clinic is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Here are good reasons why you should choose Herts & Essex Fertility Centre:
- Excellent success rates. Our verified results consistently place us as one of the top IVF clinics in the UK. Visit our page on the new Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) website https://beta.hfea.gov.uk/choose-a-clinic/clinic-search/results/30/.
- In our 27 year history we have helped deliver over 5,700 babies.
- Unrivalled pioneering experience: We pioneered the use of Blastocyst Transfer in the UK and since 2000 we have performed more than 2200 Blastocyst Transfers. We see over 700 new couples each year.
- In 2015 we completed 38 egg share cycles: 52% of donors and 58% of recipients achieved a clinical pregnancy. We also completed 20 altruistic cycles – known or partner donation – with a 60% clinical pregnancy rate.
- Free IVF for Egg Share donors: Patients who donate half of their collected eggs to the Egg Share programme receive a free IVF treatment cycle. We offer a similar scheme to our Sperm Share donors.
- The second most successful Egg Donation programme in the UK, with 58% of our egg recipients achieving a clinical pregnancy per embryo transferred.
- We one of the top IVF clinics in the UK in terms of live birth success rates per embryo replaced and we are the highest ranked fertility clinic in the East of England.
- We lead the way in Surrogacy, with 7 out of 10 of our first cases pregnant or delivered.
- One Couple – One Incubator: This policy ensures a safer and more consistent environment for embryo development.
- RI Electronic Witnessing system to ensure extra safety for your embryos and gametes: we were the first IVF centre in the world to use this unique electronic tagging system, which was developed with our collaboration by Research Instruments, a leading manufacturer of IVF equipment. It is now used in laboratories throughout the world.
- Handy location. Easy to access, we are located between Hertfordshire and Essex on Junction 25 (A10) of the M25, within easy reach of the M11, M1 and A12 and just 20 minutes from central London by train.
Your next steps …
One of the best ways to find out about the treatments, facilities and expert staff at Herts & Essex Fertility Centre is to come along to one of our Open Evenings, these are usually held on the first Tuesday evening of each month. Visit our Open Evenings page to find out more.
Updated data: January 2017